Specialist Executive English Courses to suit all needs
LSI/IH Portsmouth specialises in the design of specifically-tailored ‘English for Professional Communications’ courses on a one-to-one or small group basis. We are able to offer a wide range of short, intensive business English courses to prepare our clients for one or several specific areas of professional communication. We have a large variety of trainers and teachers and are able to create bespoke courses to suit the individual or company’s training and linguistic needs.
Specialist English Coaching
Working together with our potential clients, we seek to identify the specific communication problems and needs by conducting a needs audit, before designing in collaboration with the client the specific and highly personalised programme that is required.
Here are some of the most popular programmes we offer in specialist English:
- English for the Automobile Industry Course
- English for Engineering Course
- English for the Pharmaceutical Industry
- English for Human Resources
- English for Cross-cultural Communication
- Legal English
- English for Finance and Accounting
- English for Project Management
- English for Diplomacy Course
- English for Export Professionals
- Banking English Course
- English Courses for Hotel Management
- English for Logistics Management
- English for the Insurance Industry
Please contact us if you are looking for a different specialist course.
An Executive homestay will maximise your exposure to native speakers while learning about the culture in England, and provides an opportunity to network and build long-term friendships. Offering high levels of comfort and convenience; most of our homestays are current or retired professionals.
Executive English Social Programme
The Executive Social Programme and its tutor accompanied lunch system, provide opportunities to socialise in English and network with professionals from all over the world. And the evening? The evening social programme is full and varied. It may include evening meals, nights out, cultural events or sports!